Monday, May 20, 2019

Technology



In Te Ngahere the year 7 & 8s went to technology last week on Wednesday at Moerewa School. The year 7s were in a different class then 8s, the year 7s were doing wood work with Mr E and the year 8s were doing cooking with Whaea Dot. We made healthy strudels, what we had to do was get our ingredients ready for after interval. When intervil was over we started making our strudels. What I need to work on is making my strudels faster and what I did well was listening to our cooking teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Vanya,
    It's Mahuta and Tamarah from Kawakawa school.
    I enjoyed reading about how you learnt to make strudels.
    But next time you should add what was hard, easy and the thing you would work on next time also add the procedure of how to make a strudel.
    Blog you later :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi my name is Marama. I like how you told us what you had to work on and what you were good at. I really enjoyed how you went to technology in Moerewa and who went with you. I felt shocked when you said “the year 7s were in one room and the year 8s were in another room.” This is because when we go to technology all the year 7s and 8s are in one room together. I think what might make your mahi better is to go through your writing and check for your punctuation. Overall, I really liked how you structured out your work and how you put it in order so it made sense. Keep up your great work.

    ReplyDelete