Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Renegade Hockey

 Today I would give myself  a  5/5 for effort and participation  in this training because…. playing with other people that isn't usually in your class can be a bit weird because you would have to find new people to hang out with.

The team I am in is called: ??? The team that I got put into is called the Bubble Guppies.


I’m proud that I improved….  I'm proud that I have improved how to block people from intersecting with the ball and that I’ve improved helping others in my class like this new girl named Sophie.


Something I found challenging… Something that I have found challenging is trying to make new friends in our class. the reason why we are put into other classes is because the year 9 and 10's have jump start, which is when we move up a year level.


Something I really enjoyed was… Something that I have enjoyed today is playing a game with others and having fun which is the most important thing in a game.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Vanya. It is amazing to see you put yourself out there and strive. You are capable of pushing yourself and others to strive and this is shown through the values of Manaakitanga and selflessness I see you demonstrating. You have great potential within yourself and with attitudes like these you will go far. You have a warm sense of humour that always motivates people. I hope to see more of your amaing mahi in the coming Vanya. "Kia tutuki koe ki nga hua pai, Ka ora."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Vanya
    You have always been an attentive learner in Years 9 and 10 but now you are being an active learner. Active in helping others learn, active in seeking knowledge from others. That seems to be accelerating your skill improvement AND increasing your fun and enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ata marie Vanya, you did a great job being a kaiako! Your always trying to bond with other students and always getting to know others which I find inspiring. Your commitment to teaching others who need help is also something I strive to become good at as well. Thank you for being that kaiako I needed and hopefully I can teach you, Keep up the great work <3

    ReplyDelete