Monday, May 20, 2019

Kindness

This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about how to be kind to  ourselves and others. We learnt
that we had to wave and smile to others, because it will make them feel happy, once someone in my class
waved and smiled to a parent she came and told our teachers that
”your kids are so beautiful because they are waving and smiling to me it was so cool.”
That's what they have been learning to do. I enjoy waving and smiling to others because they wave and
smile back. One thing you have to remember is it doesn't cost anything, you just get wave back with a
smile. Next time I’ll teach more people to wave and smile to other.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Vanya, My name is Tehanah and I attend Tautoro School, I am 12 years old as a year eight student. This text was well detailed but it was pretty difficult to read. This reason is because you would have needed to edit this blog post so that your writing is shown in the middle of the page. I enjoyed this piece of writing because in a couple of weeks, Our classes have to prepare for school speeches. Keep up the great work! Blogg yahh Later!

    ReplyDelete