Thursday, June 6, 2019

Kindnees



This week in Te Ngahere we have been learning about how to be kind to  ourselves and others. We learnt that we had to wave and smile to others, because it will make them feel happy, once someone in my class waved and smiled to a parent she came and told our teachers that

”your kids are so beautiful because they are waving and smiling to me it was so cool.” That's what they have been learning to do. I enjoy waving and smiling to others because they wave and smile back. One thing you have to remember is it doesn't cost anything, you just get wave back with a smile. Next time I’ll teach more people to wave and smile to other.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vanya, my name is Mia and I am a year 7 at Kawakawa Primary School. First of all, this is very thoughtful to post about. I like how you describe what being kind and being mean is. I also liked how you write some of the words you should say to others and some words that you shouldn't say. If you would like to check out my learning go to this google address and there is my blog.

    See you again!
    https://kpsmiat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete