Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Orientation Day

This Thursday the year 8s are going to visit Bay Of Island Collage for orientation day. We all can't wait to meet other people from different schools. Some people are nervous  to go because once you walk into Bay Of Island College it is huge. The reason how I know its huge because there were 4 students from Bay Of Island College that came to Paihia School to talk with the year 8s about Bay. There was someone that talked about how huge it was. Hopefully I met heaps of people because once we start next year I could hang out with them. I have also got lots of cousins and one big sister that goes there, so I could hang out with them too.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanya, my name is Jacquelyn and I am a year 8 at Kawakawa Primary School. I would just like to say that Orientation was so fun and that I hope you had a good time as well. You may think that you would get lost but Honestly you wont it looks big and all but I don't think you could get lost. Maybe because we went to classes with everyone, but maybe that only me. If you want you can look at my reflection for Orientation and see how my day went. I hope I get to see your reflection also. My blog is https://kpsjacquelym.blogspot.com/. Keep up the good work...BYYYYYEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanya my name is Miria and I am a year 8 at Kawakawa Primary School. BOIC was fun, cool and interesting at the same time. I thought that BOIC would be really difficult but it is quite easy but I'll really see what it's like when I go to BOIC next year. Some part of me wants to go to BOIC but then I really don't because they don't do things like what Kawakawa Primary School do. If you want to check out my blog it is kpsmiriaf.blogspot.com bye

    ReplyDelete